I like the design I've seen so far--neat!   I don't really know much
about coats of arms, so I won't try to add anything about the
design.   One thing, though, that crossed my mind: When it comes
time to put the motto on the coat of arms (or any time it's used in
a design, and not online, or something), could the "ae" in "praefixo"
be an "ae" ligature?   Is it more appropriate to keep them separate?
Just wondering.

-David

-Jim Morrison

http://dedalvs.free.fr/