On Sat, 04 Sep 2004 19:34:45 +0930, Adrian Morgan (aka Flesh-eating
Dragon) <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Questions:
> ---------
>
> (1) Please indicate which aspect ratio(s) you favour:
>     (a) 2:3
>     (b) 25:43
>     (c) 5:9
>     (d) other

I'm leaning towards (d), because 16:9 (or, in your back-asswards ;-)
notation 9:16) holds a special place in my heart.

Other than that, I'm in (d) territory again, thinking that the Golden
Ratio of 1:1.618 (which is something like 55:89) seems quite sound.

> (2) Do you favour the idea of the hill?

Not particularly. I think the flat horizon is simpler and more iconic.

> (3) Do you favour the idea of darkening the sky

Yes.

> and adding a line of
>     gold at the horizon?

Either way is fine for me, although I suspect the thin line will get lost
(or be amplified to undue relative size) in smaller renditions.

Paul