 --- Adrian Morgan skrzypszy:

> (As for the versions with rays, I have no interest in them and will
> do whatever David tells me to.)

Personally, I like the rays. Especially in Christian's version. ;)

> (1) Please indicate which aspect ratio(s) you favour:
>     (a) 2:3
>     (b) 25:43
>     (c) 5:9
>     (d) other

(b), I guess. Not that it matters much to me.

> (2) Do you favour the idea of the hill?

Absolutely, yes.

> (3) Do you favour the idea of darkening the sky and adding a line
> of gold at the horizon?

Yes and yes. Although somehow it looks more like a gallows this way.
;)

Jan

=====
"If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping in a closed room with a mosquito."

Relay 10/R - schedule: <http://steen.free.fr/relay10/schedule.html>
           - rules:    <http://steen.free.fr/relay10/intro.html>