Cozumel is locked down.  They are expecting/hoping for a near miss as Ivan
passes up the channel but they expect near hurricane force winds and a lot
of rain.  Most boats that can be have been taken out and the rest secured as
they can be (though if it were mine I would have probably run for the
mainland yesterday and found a nice river to pull into.)