--- In [log in to unmask], "Adrian Morgan (aka Flesh-eating
Dragon)" <dragon@N...> wrote:
> It's time to vote!
>
> All submissions are closed. Voting is now open until a week from now.
>
> Designs: http://web.netyp.com/member/dragon/temp/conlangflag.htm
> Voting: http://gzarondar.freeserverhost.net/flagvote.php

You know, now that I have a clear favorite among the
concepts, I wonder whether I shouldn't pull off what
Nader ought to do a few days before the election, and
retract all my proposals save for the good one.  =P
I guess that's not possible if people actually want
to vote for those other flags, though.  =\

(In particular, the sun on blue sky over black hill
flag strikes me as incredibly naive and unprofessional
in comparison to the class of our latest Babel tower
evolution. On the other end of the spectrum, my
"Exchange" feels downright cold and antipathic, like a
supercorporation's logo.)

-- Christian Thalmann