Elliott Lash <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Has anyone currently on the list tried to write
>grammatical texts about the grammar of your conlangs
>using the conlang itself?

I've written a fair amount of my notes on the development of
gjax-zym-byn in the language itself, especially definitions
of newly coined words.  But not so much of defining basic grammar;
mostly just notes on changes in the grammar, new root words, affixes,
and particles.  I haven't done anything as formal as your Silindion
example.

P.S. I am about to go nomail for a while - probably 2-3 weeks.

- Jim Henry
http://www.pobox.com/~jimhenry