After the first day of voting: There are seventeen votes in so far, and one particular flag is winning by a mile (it's the one I put in ninth place, so I can live with that, and I don't think anyone would be really disappointed). The diversity of views is interesting. For example, one person put the flag I put in first place in last place, and the flag I put in last place in first place. Another person put the flag I put in first place also in first place, but the flag I put in last place in second place! About 35% of people are placing all or most of the flags into an order of preference, and the other 65% are voting for their favourite few while leaving the majority of entries blank. End of report. Christian Thalmann wrote: > Goblin-eyed elves kissing... not quite the symbolism > I'd go for. =P I thought we had agreed not to put > faces onto the flag. What's this? Dirty minds on Conlang? I never would have believed it! :-) Anyway, they don't look as though they're kissing. If you've ever seen people kissing you'll know perfectly well that it doesn't look like *that*! (Personally, I don't associate tongues with kissing. Lips, yeah.) :-) More seriously: nobody has agreed on anything other than democracy. A small group of people have expressed dislike of faces on flags. Well, another small group of people have expressed a preference against using symbols with religious connotations, such as the Tower of Babel. Other groups of people have expressed other opinions. So what? Adrian.