On Fri, Sep 24, 2004 at 10:54:22AM +0200, Rodlox wrote:
[...]
> >  ps: please note that I am not trying to steal the crown from you or
> > EbisÚdian...I was just trying to make polite conversation...something I
> > clearly need further practice doing.
[...]

Don't worry, I don't regard it as "stealing the crown" or anything.
There's no "crown" to steal anyway. In fact, EbisÚdian's notoriety is
rather a joke to me; it was never intended to be deliberately weird
even though it turned out that way. As for my response to your
message, I was just playing along with your challenge. No hostility
intended there. :-)

Heuristics are bug-ridden by definition. If they didn't have bugs, they'd be
algorithms.