H. S. Teoh wrote:

	[---CUT---]
>>Unfortunately, there is no adjective related to the noun "property" and I
>>don't really like the neological adjective "propertive". Maybe I should use
>>"propriety" --which is already a grammatical term according to my
>>dictionary-- and the neological adjective "proprietive" or "propriative"? (I
>>prefer the one with the "a".)

> How about "attribute" and "attributive"?

It looks like a bit weak. Besides it already has a grammatical value. That's
  the main reason why I want to get rid of "partitive".

And forget also about "quality" and "qualificative"... These ones already
have a value in the shaquean grammar.

I think I'll stick with "propriety" and "proprietive" until I find something
better. Both fit well in the grammar and I don't have to explain what a
"propriety" is.

zato'kja xej tul. [zato:'kja Zej tu4] (I'll express myself again.)

--
Remi Villatel