On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 00:07:33 -0000, caeruleancentaur
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Sender:       Constructed Languages List <[log in to unmask]>
> Poster:       caeruleancentaur <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject:      Color system
>
> Has any of the group worked with colors in his conlang or
> conculture?  There is a color system in Senyecan.  6 is a mystical
> number in the culture & there are a lot of groups of & multiples of 6.
>
> There are 6 basic colors:
>
> red,     orange,  yellow, green,  blue,    purple.
> rúúdhin, véélrin, bádjin, dhálin, módhrin, víswin.

Are the Senyecan human or no? For humans, the trend seems to be, if
you have 6 colors, they will be:

White, black, red, green, yellow, blue.

These are of course the base roots.

--
You can turn away from me
but there's nothing that'll keep me here you know

Scooby Show - Belle and Sebastian