On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 14:51:02 -0400, Roger Mills <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> FWIW, I've started a blog: http://rfmilly.blogspot.com/
> Caution: at least for the moment, it's political.  Ugh...but someone has
> do it.

If you're a member of the conlangs community on Livejournal, you'll
probably already know this, but I, too, have a blog of sorts.

I don't do much conlangish posting, nor much political posting (in fact,
it's almost entirely taken up with trivia from my humdrum life), but a
quick look at Roger's site lets me state with confidence that what
political stuff you will see consists of opinions quite different to his.
I'm a hard-line, extremist Libertarian/Constitutionalist with few
exceptions.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/darth_spacey/

Paul