My conlang Īnlici has gone through many developments over its past three years.  It started out (in "Dialect 1") as a conlang that was so close to English that I just only counted it as a seperate language for grammatical differences (it started off with the suffixes -ci, -o, -oci and -z [-fem, -masc, -neut and -plural] and its adjectives came after the nouns).  That dialect didn't last long, as I entered dialect two, which was when I grew attached to Īnlici.  The Babel Text on langmaker.com is of the fifth dialect and is already out of date!  Just three years after it was created, Īnlici is now in its seventh dialect!  It is now strongly influenced by both English and Spanish, with some French thrown in, and a pinch of other languages, not to mention it's usage of the verb "to be" is very limited (and I suspect that by dialect nine, the verb "to be" will be an archaic word such as "thee" in English).  What I'd like to see is how many of you can take a translation of this seventh dialect and find each word's root, and while MANY words are very easy to trace back, some will be harder (and just to tell you now, every word in the prepared translation has a root in English, Spanish, French, or German).  Let me know if you'd like to participate in this, and if more than one person shows interest, I'll post the translation.  (I'm not posting it now because it's not fully prepared yet - and I have to write a pronunciation guide)