H.S.Teoh wrote:

(grosse Schnipf)

> If I missed any major categories here, please speak up.  :-)  It might
> be useful if people can suggest improvements/revisions to this list,
> so that I can post it up on my conlang site as a resource for future
> conlangers. Suggestions for massive taxonomical reorganizations are OK
> too, since this list as it stands is very rough and could use some
> tidying up.

You might find my wordlist handy, though it's a little biased toward
Indonesian/tropical stuff; it does have a few holes...  The bilingual
version is here:
http://cinduworld.tripod.com/wordlist.txt

B.P. Jonsson has an English-only version posted somewhere... I'm not sure
he's ever announced it to the list.