>From: "Vaganto" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>,
><[log in to unmask]>,<[log in to unmask]>,
><[log in to unmask]>,"Ido-listo"
><[log in to unmask]>,<[log in to unmask]>,
><[log in to unmask]>,<[log in to unmask]>,
><[log in to unmask]>,<[log in to unmask]>,
>Subject: [ido] Progreso dijitala (330) + Indexo di la enretigita revui
>Progreso
>Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 22:57:06 +0200
>
>Kar amiki,
>
>Hodie me enretigis:
>
>1) Progreso 330 - (januaro - aprilo 2004) - 1.540 kB
>Ol esas, kun altra anciena numeri di Progreso, la oficala revuo dil ULI,
>lektebla dijitale ye:
>http://www.bijtenhoorn.nl/Ido/progreso/progreso.html
>
>2) Indexo di la ja enretigita revui Progreso, qua informas pri
>autoro/tradukero e titulo di l'artikli
>http://www.bijtenhoorn.nl/Ido/progreso/progreso.html
>
>Bona lektado!
>
>Saluti amikala,
>
>Ronald Bijtenhoorn
>Heemskerk - Nederlando
>
>http://www.bijtenhoorn.nl
>
>http://io.wikipedia.org/  - Ido-Wikipedio
>
>Fahrenheit 9/11:
>With everything going wrong, he did what any of us would do. He went... on
>vacation.

Kordiale, James Chandler

A Special Message to all our English Co-Religionists from the Rev. Dubya
Bush, First Church of Latter-Day Morons
"Brothers and Sisters in the Lord, I tell you the day is at hand, that day
of which we read in the mighty book of the Prophet Enron, when the Great
Satan shall arise, spreading his axis of evil over the world. And note how
close the word 'Satan' is to 'Saddam'. Is that a coincidence? I think not,
brethren! I ask you all to join with me, along with your pastor, my good
friend Rev. Blair, to take up the sword and cast out these Satanic devils as
they deserve. For it is written, 'Go forth and kick ass. Thus saith the
Lord.' And if he doesn't, then I do! God bless America and no-one else. Here
endeth the world." - Private Eye