Philip Newton wrote:

> On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 02:35:06 +0200, Estel Telcontar
> <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>>I discovered a couple fantastic new sounds on Friday that I would like
>>to share; the description of my discovery is here:
>>
>>http://www.livejournal.com/users/tungol/46582.html
>

> Oh! <lj user="tungol"> is you? I never knew.

Nor I :). I've been slowly becoming aware of more and more LJers that I
already know from CONLANG (I can think of four more beyond myself, Philip
and Estel, but I wouldn't presume to out them in a public forum :)), but
this discovery is new to me.

> Who else has LiveJournal accounts? I know one or two have mentioned
> them, but are there any others who'd like to crawl out of the woodwork
> in an easily-identifiable thread?
>
> I'm <lj user="pne">.

I'm <lj user="ataltane"> (as mentioned in some of my sigs. Not that I post
here much :)).

Stephen
--
Stephen Mulraney   [log in to unmask]
     Klein bottle for rent  ...  inquire within.