 --- Sally Caves skrzypszy:

> Yann, you do know that there is whole listserv devoted to Relays,
> set up by Irina Rempt?  [log in to unmask]  Perhaps somebody else
> can give the subscription information, because I've forgotten it.

But of course! ;)
yourself...

> If what you want is a small one, we could do it here.  But the list

> was created to avoid cluttering up the CONLANG list with our
> comments about it.

Yeah, I agree. Besides, most people who are interested in
participating are subscribed to the Relay list. It's the right place.

> As for the rules of the Relay, Charlie, I posted them here:
>
> http://www.frontiernet.net/~scaves/relayrule.html

... a page I brutally stole from when I wrote my own Relay pages
(see: <http://steen.free.fr/relay10/> under "Introduction" and
"Rules")

Jan

=====
"If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping in a closed room with a mosquito."

http://steen.free.fr/