H. S. Teoh wrote:

>> *You've memorized IPA, SAMPA, X-SAMPA, and CXS.
>

>*You run a website that contains a backup copy of the CXS chart. :-)

* You _created_ the main copy of the CXS chart *and* named it in the
first place!

>[...]
>

>>*You lament the fact that the Latin alphabet has entirly too few vowels.
>>

>That's so me! ;-)

I like working with constraints. And I think eurolangs have altogether
too bad names for themselves.

>*You enjoy listening to people speak in a foreign language you don't
>understand just so you can determine what's the phonetic inventory of
>their language.

:)

>[...]
>

>>*You think that CV syllables are _so_ boring.
>>

>Hey! All my conlangs so far are CV based! ;-)

Yeah, I quite like CV syllables. Not to the exclusion of all others,
though. Variety is nice.

>*You hate accusative languages, and prefer things like trigger
>languages. Or EbisÚdian. </shameless plug>

Apparently I'm not a conlanger then :( (Or maybe I'm just different by
being the same.)

--
Tristan.