Quoting Sally Caves <[log in to unmask]>:

> You've started making up words in your conlang just to get rhymes in your
> poetry.

I reserve worry for the day I _stop_ doing that, on account of my langs' vocabs
being big enough it's no longer necessary.

* You don't merely constantly use the shortenings 'lang' and 'vocab', you have
to consciously remind yourself to use the full forms when taking with
non-initiates.

* After inventing a new verbal declension for your latest project, you
immediately discard it because turns out to be a rip-off of both German and
Quenya.

                                         Andreas