I decided to put my pictographic project online, since its 2D-structure
is so unlike any of my other languages/scripts I've written. I started
this project around 1992 or something. Back then it was tentatively
called "pict" but in the light of a certain recent thread ("Naming your
conlang") I decided to rename it to "Pinuyo".

Putting it on a website and making a start with the Babel text has given
the project a new boost. Much of it is still under construction, but
I've already got a couple of verses from the Babel text.

http://www.ewoudnet.nl/ruittenb/pinuyo/

René