Syntext Team wrote:

>We are of course interested to include your updates to Serna. The problem
>that we faced was licensing. As far as I remember version 1.3 was the last
>that was non-GPL, and we could include only this one.

my suggestion was to dual license it for you. I'll discuss this
with the TEI Board of Directors now.

>Unfortunally commercial vendors may include at most LGPL software (and
>with a great care).

this is not strictly true, though I see why you need to be
careful. simply distributing GPL software with your product
does not mean that GPL has any effect on Syntext's licensing.

>The most convenient license is of course Apache-like.
>What is the license for the forthcoming version of the stylesheets?

it has not changed from GPL at the moment.

--
Sebastian Rahtz

http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk