----- Original Message -----
From: "And Rosta" <[log in to unmask]>

> At any rate, I will wager that no conlang has words for all 10.
> My conlang has no word for any of the 10. But one supersized
> all-American kudo to the conlang with the words for the most
> of the 10...

And what if we cheat?

:P   No, really, Teonaht boasts only two:  karrenda ganddon, "huge
whirlwind" (for "hurricane"), randoahtle, "kingliness" (for
"sovereignty"--not the closest match), and three if you want to stretch it:
tsyttsytsa for "cricket."  Since cicada can also mean cricket in Latin. :)
Actually, tree-cricket, so it's a stretch.  Tsytsytsa etont: "tree cricket."
There.

And didn't we have a recent Conlang Relay where somebody or something got
thrown out of a window? :)

Sally