FWFIW - I've largely passed that by in my world Yhe Gyhe-Ineat - there can't
be a lunar calendar because there's no moon; there's a sort of grand bi-solar
calendar - indicated by the use of the name of the "Sister-Sun" Balrevo
prefixed to the name of the season.  That separates the ordinary year and its
seasons from the grand year and its seasons as augmenting the ordinary
seasons - ie, Balrevo-Winter when augmenting ordinary winter, is a miniature
ice age; while Balrevo-Summer augmenting Summer is a season-long heat-wave.
The tidal effects are quite unpleasant as well.

And since there's no moon, one can't divide the year up into moon-shaped
slices.  Instead, one uses the expression "hand of days" to break up the
season into a manageable unit.  And multiples thereof to manage larger units.

--
Wesley Parish
* * *