On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 19:41:12 -0700, Muke Tever <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 21:17:46 -0500, # 1 <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>

> > Sorry but I think you are wrong. It's not Moses who had build the ark, it's Noah.
> > Moses is the one who liberated the egyptian slaves.
>
> The Ark of the Covenant, not the other one.

Well, if you ask just about anyone who "the guy with the ark from the
Bible" is, they'll almost certainly answer Noah.  Besides, IIRC,
despite Moses being the one who brought down the Ten Commandments,
which is what were stored in the Ark of the Covenant, the actual Ark
wasn't built until after Moses was gone.  I could be wrong on that
score, though.