On Thursday 02 December 2004 20:51, Thomas R. Wier wrote:

 > From:    Carsten Becker <[log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

 > > That site *is* serious. I googled for it.
 >
 > How so? The guy's ideas are kinda nutty, or poorly
 > presented, or both.  Or maybe that's what you meant.

I meant that this is at least not some porn page or anything
similar as this where it's likely that you're trapped in a
dialer or whatever malicious piece of software.

Actually, I haven't had a closer look at the contents, I've
just seen that it's a "normal" site.

Carsten

--
Eri silvevŠng aibannama padangin.
Nivaie evaenain eri ming silvoievŠng caparei.