Yikes.  Luckily these shouldn't cause injuries to islands without tall
buildings, but I'd worry about tsunamis.  Considering the great depth of
the walls and the trench, and I'm no expert, I think CI is blessed too in
that without a shallow region, there is less likely a spot for waves to
build in height to lead to that, is there hh?