Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV 16.5 - CONLANG Archives

Same deal as last time.

Q1: What are your allowable syllable structures?

Q2: Onset clusters?

Q3: Codas?

Q4: Any changes depending on place in word, etc.?

Q5: Motivation / reasoning / goals behind this?

Thanks,

 - Sai

P.S. My understanding is that this doesn't come under the THEORY or OT
topic markers (since it is soliciting actual examples rather than
discussing-per-se *how* to choose). Am I wrong about this? If so,
please tell me what the boundaries are, since I'm probably unclear on
the topic.