Different issue, I think, though not unrelated. First, it refers to a
proposal for  future versions of P5, not something my encoders can use
today.

More important, the discussion to which you point pertains, as I
understand it,  to the various manifestations of a bibliographic object
(FRBR, from what I know of it). Picasso's "Demoiselles" isn't a painted
form of a book, so <biblItem type="image" form="paintoncanvas"> isn't
right.

P4 has several specialized tag sets for dealing with different sorts of
named entities: <persName> and <placeName> and kin come to mind. I
don't think I'd consider <biblItem type="place" form="park">Yosemite
National Park</biblItem> a substitute for these!

The LOC's proposed MADS schema atttempts to deal with named entities in
general, but that's another story.

--C