Quoting Paul Bennett <[log in to unmask]>:

> ANADEW - A Natlang Already Does it, Except Worse

OR as a noun, "[something that] A Natlang Already Does Except Worse".

> artlang - Any conlang that is not an auxlang
> auxlang - An intrinsically doomed project ;-)

More seriously, a conlang intended as an auxiliary language, such as
Volapük, Esperanto, Ido, Novial, Latino sine flexione, etc.

> engelang - An engineered language. I'm not sure of the exact shade of
> meaning implied.

A conlang designed to have some specific testable properties, such as
a loglang.

> romlang - Latin-derived Conlang

Which is a subset of the following:

> ielang - PIE-derived Conlang

If Weebl and Bob were conlangers, would they prefer the PIE-based
action of ielangs?

--
Damian