http://www.bartleby.com/61/JPG/proto.jpg

> Did Proto-Semitic presumably have /ts)/ as well?

Yup.
What's listed on the chart as _Alveolar Affricates_, even though
they're written with just "s" and "z", seem to have been affricates
originally.

> Finally, are there any good Proto-Semitic resources online?
> Thanks,
> Rob

http://starling.rinet.ru/Intrab.htm
has a Semitic etymological database, along with similar databases for
other language families.

I can send you some PDFs that i've downloaded from
i-remember-not-where, if you want.

-Stephen (Steg)
  "en catalañazor / perdió almanzor / el atambor"