In Jovian...

> 1.  Pater, dimitte illis, quia nesciunt, quid faciunt.
>     Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are
>     doing.

O pare, bitte ih, nan nau xin cod faehun.
[A ba:r  bit i  nan no Sin kA 'faj@]

|Bitter| is still |diwitter| in my Babel text.  I'll
have to do that over yet again.  Hrmmm...

That reminds me to add the [dv]->[b] effect to mute
final -d sandhi.  Work, work, work...

> 2.  Hodie mecum eris in paradiso.
>     Today you will be with me in paradise.

Hoe is ere cun mic in pardisun.
[hAj iz e:r kum miC im b@r'di:z@]

> 3.  Mulier, ecce filius tuus.
>     Woman, behold your son.

O feime, bla tuh fiju.
[A vejm  bla tu fi:]

The somewhat ugly |bla| is from French voilà.  Maybe I
should look around for a better alternative.

> 4.  Deus meus, Deus meus, utquid dereliquisti me?
>     My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?

O mih Dé, o mih Dé, cure haes xesse mic?
[A vi de:  A vi de:  ku:r hES Ses miC]

> 5.  Sitio.
>     I thirst.

Hau side.
[haw si:d]

> 6.  Consummatum est.
>     It is finished.

Ix pervicte.
[iS pEr'viCt]

> 7.  In manus tuas, Domine, commendo spiritum meum.
>     Into your hands, Lord, I commend my spirit.

In tus manes, o Doemu, hezo min pfirde.
[in duz ma:nz  A zAjm  'he:zA mim pfird]

-- Christian Thalmann

--
Sparen beginnt mit GMX DSL: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl