Couldn't get it to run:

The JAVA_HOME environment variable is not defined correctly
This environment variable is needed to run this program
NB: JAVA_HOME should point to a JDK not a JRE

My JAVA_HOME is set to /usr/local.

Inside /usr/local in the directory bin, and inside that ar JDK and JRE.
I can run many other things on Java, so this is a bug.

Also, your demo pages come up wtih a shockwave flash. I and many other
linux users don't have shockwave.

Thanks for your work.

Paul

--