Paul Tremblay wrote:
>>TEI-Lers may be interested in a recently published article
>>on the use of TEI P4 in encoding archaeological grey literature.
>>Gail Falkingham, 'A Whiter Shade of Grey: A new approach
>>to archaeological grey literature using the XML version of the TEI
>>Guidelines', _Internet Archaeology_ 17.  Accessible at:
>>http://intarch.ac.uk/journal/issue17/index.html
>
> Internet Archaeology has been publishing on the web since 1996 and has
> been read by thousands of individuals from over 120 countries. Access
> to Internet Archaeology is only available to subscribers. Follow this
> link for information on how to become an individual or institutional
> subscriber.

Apologies, I committed the grievous sin of assuming since I could see
it, others could as well -- Oxford, like many UK institutions subscribe
to this journal probably as a package with many others.  When there is
no outwards visible sign when following the link that one is entering
a subscription only service, it becomes easy to forget others may not
have access to it.  Mea culpa.

-James