Il giorno mer, 27-04-2005 alle 06:31 +0100, Sebastian Rahtz ha scritto:

> and of course there is
>
>   c) much work on the text of the Guidelines

I know you're going to hate me for this, but I'll go ask anyway: are you
planning an annotated version of the Guidelines? i.e. one where the
differences between P4 and P5 are highlighted (should be not to
difficult use diff for this purpose) and possibly commented upon by the
editors? It would be very useful to see at a glance what's changed
between the two, and you could document/explain changes (useful for
historical purposes as well), insert huge caveats, etc.

Ciao

Roberto Rosselli Del Turco      roberto.rossellidelturco at unito.it
Dipartimento di Scienze         rosselli at ling.unipi.it
del Linguaggio                  Then spoke the thunder  DA
Universita' di Torino           Datta: what have we given?  (TSE)

  Hige sceal the heardra,     heorte the cenre,
  mod sceal the mare,       the ure maegen litlath.  (Maldon 312-3)