Hi all,
     I've been playing with LaTex (actually MikTex) as a TEI2PDF
conversion method, and I have a question about unicode support for LaTex
that members of this list might have a better handle on than the TUG
group seems to.
     What is the best method of handling UTF-8 XML code in LaTeX2e?
Recent discussion (i.e. Feb 2005) on the various mailing lists archived
at TUG seem to suggest this is something that is difficult to do and
won't really be resolved until LaTeX 3. I'm sure members here have some
practical experience.
     Thanks.
-dan

P.S. I'm cross posting this in tei-l; apologies for the double messages.
--
Daniel Paul O'Donnell, PhD
Associate Professor of English