What of using <figure>?
In a sense the Advertisement for the other books could be "other
illustrative material". It may seen a stretch but not so if a logo is
present...

The Guidelines say:
The <figure> element is included so as to enable encoders to record the
presence of printers' ornaments or other illustrative material found
within a title page http://www.tei-c.org/P4X/DS.html#DSTITL

<figure> is also useful for marking the position of the advertisement on
the title page.

The suggestion for the use <figure> in this case stems from
consideration of the experience of composing layout both with
electronic means and with paper & glue ...

An alternative approach would be to markup a <table> for indicating the
content and placement the various blocks of text (advertisement, title
proper, etc.) and nesting the <table> in a <div> with an attribute @type
with the value "title page".

--
Francois Lachance, Scholar-at-large
http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~lachance/jardin

Skill may be the capacity to manipulate perceptions of knowledge.
Magic is.