Julia,

How would you get <text> in <titlePage>? Would you use <anchor>? In which
case, why not mark the the advertisement content in a <div> linked to the
appropriate spot indicated by the <anchor>? Unless of course you consider
the advertisement as indeed belonging to a separate <text>...

Technically, modifying the DTD to have <titlePage> contain <ab> still
counts as conformance to P4 :)