On Apr 5, 2005 3:55 PM, Keith Gaughan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> JC wrote:

> As an adjunct to this, does anybody know how to describe the (in)famous
> Irish "whistled-t"? It's quite similar to this, only softer and not
> quite so much curled as raised.

What is this "whistled-t" of which you speak? I've probably heard it, but the
description doesn't bring anything to mind immediately...

> K.