Less than 300 spots left.

http://www.nbwclub.org/events/TFCE2005announce.pdf

34th Annual NBW-TFCE
(The Flattest Century in the East)
Sunday, September 11, 2005
NBW’s annual tour of the scenic coastal shoreline, marshes, ponds, lakes and
woods of southeastern Rhode Island and Massachusetts, TFCE has become the
largest century ride on the East Coast, with arrowed loops of 25, 52, 68 and
100 miles. Our start location this year will be Dartmouth, Massachusetts
(directions to the start will be enclosed with your confirmation package).

ALL riders must pre-register.
TFCE is limited to the first 1,800 registrations received. Register early
(last year the ride was full by June). Registrations received after the ride
is full will be returned, unopened.
Registration fee ($25 each for NBW members, $30 each for nonmembers) covers
map and cue sheet, arrowed route, magnet, T-shirt, food and water at check
points, and SAG wagons for first aid and breakdowns.  Mail your registration
form, check, and a selfaddressed, business-size, stamped envelope to:
NBW-TFCE, PO Box 41177,
Providence, RI 02940-1177
We will mail to you a confirmation package containing your parking permit,
directions to the start, your registration number, and other important
information. Allow at least ten days after we receive your registration.
Please read and keep safe your confirmation package.
No substitute riders (your registration is not transferable to another
person).
No refunds (if it rains, dress accordingly).

Bike to Brown discussion list:
http://listserv.brown.edu/archives/bike-to-brown.html

Bike to Brown website:
http://biketobrown.brown.edu/