This list is very quiet! I hope that doesn't mean that people haven't
gotten the bikes tuned up yet. The East Bay Bike Path is beautiful!

I did get a flat on the way in today - I guess that's expected on Friday
the 13th. If others are riding, it would be great to hear about what
people are experiencing out there. I went to the Providence bike shop
last evening, and people were lined up - getting something new - or
getting the old gear cleaned up. Now if we could just get a weekend of
nice weather - it would be very nice. I am "in training", for what it's
worth - to do a 52-miler later on in the summer. So will be working in
longer rides on the weekends - as it gets warmer and dryer. Anybody have
some good training tips?

Connie

Bike to Brown discussion list:
http://listserv.brown.edu/archives/bike-to-brown.html