Just a reminder: Friday 20 May is Bike to Work day, and there will be a
city-sponsored event from 7-10am in Kennedy Plaza downtown to celebrate
and mark the occasion. I understand there will be some form of breakfast
and possibly swag/gifts. Speeches too, of course.

There will be an official ride from the Providence Train Station to
Kennedy Plaza at 7:30, and some of you have told me you would be
interested in participating. I'll join in too, so I wanted to let the
rest of you know that some of us will in fact be riding then, and wanted
to re-invite the rest of you! There will apparently be media present to
take photos and to generally promote the cause.

The meeting place is the concrete patio outside the cafe that's located
in the Providence Amtrak station, near the statehouse and Providence
Place. Let me know if you need directions. Try to be there by 7:30,
though the riders may not roll out until 7:45. If you get there and no
other cyclers are there anymore, that means we've already headed to
Kennedy Plaza.

For anyone who'd like to ride down together from campus, I'll wait at
the arch at Faunce House until 7:20, then head on down. Anybody who
wants to join in can meet me there, or just head to the train station on
your own.

Then we can all push each other back up the hill to get to work! ;-)
Except of course those who work in the Jewelry district...

Hope to see lots of you there! Let me know if you have any questions.

Don

Bike to Brown discussion list:
http://listserv.brown.edu/archives/bike-to-brown.html

Bike to Brown website: