Brown Students,

       My name is Jonathan Herman and I am a sophomore here at Brown. I am emailing you because I am in the process of organizing a kayaking program for the entire University.  Essentially, I would like to set up a program so

      1) Any person affiliated with the University who has gone through our short training would be able to kayak on the Seekonk River (via the Brown Boathouse) at any time in the day.

2) Use these kayaks for extended trips organized through the Brown Outing Club.

       If we can get a program like this up and started I think it would be really cool to have especially in light of the warming weather.

       If you would be interested in this program PLEASE EMAIL ME BACK with your name as the subject so when I go back to pitch this program to the administration, I can show that there are graduate students who are also interested.

                   -Jon Herman