Sorry for not having been able to replay sooner to Dot's request.

It would be great to have another SIG meeting at ACH/ALLC. Maybe we
could think of a possible time and an agenda. I'd like to invite anyone
who wants to attend an MS SIG meeting to send me topics for discussion.
I from my part would welcome all comments on the current state and
versions of the following chapters of P5:

- 18 Transcription of Primary Sources <PH.html>
- 19 Critical Apparatus <TC.html>

Now is the time to review these chapters and speak out loud whether
there's need for different/other/new encoding strategies and tags.

Looking forward to any reaction.

Edward

--

Edward Vanhoutte