I think you might want to find a better name for this language, as Edo is a
Nigerian language of the Niger-Congo family.  This might lead to serious
confusion...

http://www.ethnologue.com/show_language.asp?code=bin

Kordiale, James Chandler
http://io.wikipedia.org - Wikipedio en Ido

"We see nothing but good and hope in a richer, freer, more contented
European commonalty. But we have our own dream and our own task. We are with
Europe, but not of it. We are linked, but not compromised. We are interested
and associated, but not absorbed." - Winston Churchill, 1930