On Sat, 28 May 2005 17:59:43 -0400, Arthaey Angosii <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> This is a hard thing to search the archives for, so I'm asking for
> submissions. Just send me (and/or the list)
>
>     * your conlang's name
>     * CXS pronunciation

English: Thagojian /TagoudZj@n/
Native: thagozhup /TAgoZup/

Note that CXSifying Thag involves a certain uncertainty, it being a dead
language. Likewise, there are a number of romanisation schemes, and I will
use whichever one comes most readily to hand.

English: Lizardman /LIz@dman/
Native: ghhyyd jo /G:1\:d_m J\7/

Br'ga /B\@gA/ -- is going very probably to go through a complete (or
partial) rebuild of the vowel system and the associated romanisation.

I have some historical (i.e. discontinued) projects, too, but they're
probably not of any interest to all but the most determined conphilologist.

Paul