On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 23:43:51 -0400, Via_Acadon <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> IMO an auxlang is a tool usable for furthering intercommunication.It
should not have specific "content" -- neither political, religious, or
otherwise. Perhaps some slight ideological belief that there is value to be
gainedin better communication is reasonable.  Little else,
IMO.                                         Leo
>Regards,Leo J. MoserSent via:[log in to unmask]

I couldn't agree more.  An interlanguage should actually strive to be a
possible medium for any kind of ideological writing, and not twist any of
its features to accomodate any particular way of thinking.

Except for Texperanto, of course.  That's a libertarian language:)