Stefan Fisahn wrote:

>I firmly believe that capitalist societies, nations are not the
>soil for accepting IAL's.

I think this is an interesting point of view. Why shouldn't they?

But I admit - International auxiliary langauges have a problem, firstly
in the number of speakers and secondly in the number of good speakers.

In less democratic societies the IAL's have their chance, as they are
regarded, correctly, by the regimes as innocent. In a capitalist or
democratic society the media are a crowded market where the IAL movement
will drown in the general noise.

So the IAL that will be successfull must help you in studing and
maintaining the big European languages (as to cultural significance).
Those IAL's that cannot manage this will disappear). They must also
offer a tangible alternative to English and other big euroclones like
Spanish, Portugese and French.

Kjell R