----- Original Message -----
From: taliesin the storyteller <[log in to unmask]>

> * Stephen Mulraney said on 2005-06-29 21:22:06 +0200
> > [P]resumeably the listserv software has been
> > given an upgrade - and my first though is 'is the eating of certain
> > unicode characters fixed?'. Can anyone recall which ones were
> > eaten? Ones encoded with 0xa0, something like that?
>
> Certainly worth testing, see attached file.

Good selection of characters, but I don't recall if any of them were
previously mangled. Also I don't recall whether attachments made it
through unscathed. I think there would have been outright rioting in
the street if they didn't.

I *do* know that parts of the Georgian alphabet did get mangled, but I
distrust this webmail client to send them properly -- it is worse at
Unicode than the (old?) Listserv. Anyone care to give it a whirl? If
nobody steps up to the plate, I can send a test message from a real
email client (Opera) when I get home.

Paul