I'm willing to PDF it/them, if someone is willing to host the files (Though I'm happy to email it too). I work at Kinko's, and have access to a VERY fast scanner...I can scan everything in about 45 seconds.... ;)

Aidan

Roger Mills <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
A good suggestion. Any volunteers? (provided I can produce a legible copy).

As to distribution far and wide-- possible copyright problems?? Though
surely the published version of Tono. would have been revised; my version
was a class handout from the author himself. (And maybe Prof. M. isn't
averse to a little illicit distribution-- after all, he xeroxed an entire
book (which had best remain nameless) and sold the copies to the class at
cost....A certain Univ. Press would not have been happy with that.)