--- In [log in to unmask], Tim May <butsuri@M...> wrote:
>Both Georgian and Cyrillic above come through fine for me.  Let's> see if I can send... (If not, it's most probably an error at my >end - specifying an encoding involves a somewhat laborious >workaround)
>ქართული
>"ს" ამ`ავი სპარსული, ქართ>ულა" ნათარ'მან"`ი,>ვით მარ'ალიტი ო`ოლი, >ხ"ლის-ხ"ლ სა'ო'მან"`ი,>ვპოვ" "ა ლ"ქსა" 'არ"ავთ>ქვი, საქმ" ვქმ"ნ საჭოჭ>მან"`ი,>ჩ"მ'ან ხ"ლქმნ"ლმან >"ამმართოს, ლაღმან "ა >ლამაზმა ნ"`ი.

None of the alphabets came through for me.  I'd appreciate any help in finding the fonts I need.  Right now I'm especially interested in Cyrillic.
Last week my hard drive crashed, all the way!  Nothing was retrievable.  As a result I now have a larger hard drive, more memory, and I've finally started using Word.  Not as difficult as I had anticipated.  And it's easy to convert all my WordPerfect documents into Word.  I especially appreciate that I can now use certain characters I couldn't use in WordPerfect (which don't work here either): h-bar, l-slash, s & Z acute, big yus (I use it for /O/).
Charlie http://wiki.frath.net/user:caeruleancentaur
P.S. I've begun putting the Swadesh list on my wiki.frath site.