Hi Dan,

I was there several years ago and enjoyed it. The
provide the 'diver freedom' that made Capt Don famous.
   No restrictions at all.  We enjoyed long dives from
the boat, and the DM and boat Capt were very nice.

The resort was clean and comfortable, the restaurant
adequate, but not great.  Service was slow.

You're a long way from town, making trips into town a
pain.

Diving from the dock is good but not Bonaire.  Lots of
eels and the type of stuff you find in Bonaire.

Very cool eternity pool.

You'll have a good time.

Dive safe and tell us all about it when you get back.

/Don